What is an Associate College?
The Associate College designation may be developed with a college which wants to expand its partnership activities with UW to include a range of outreach and widening participation, progression and staff development activities.
Criteria for Associate College include:
- Shared and/or complementary aims for access, outreach and progression;
- Agreed three year rolling programme of joint college and school activities, including mentoring, inreach and outreach events, alignment of our plans for strategic partnerships with schools to complement a full progression framework for potential learners.
- Course progression framework to develop a continuous offer with seamless progression post-18 with associated agreements and offers;
- Shared staff development to support shared priorities;
- High profile branding as ‘An Associate College of the University of Worcester’ with recognition of UW as the HE partner of choice;
- Where there is evidence of demand, planned extension of collaborative provision to stimulate access within college catchment eg local delivery of levels 4 and 5 with final year at Worcester.
Current Associate Colleges:
New Associate Colleges:
If you would like to discuss the possibility of becoming an Associate College, please contact Louise Jones.