All applications to full time undergraduate degree programmes at Worcester (BSc, BA, HND and Foundation degrees), whether from the UK or overseas, should be made online through the Universities & Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). You can get in touch with us before you apply to get advice on the offer you are likely to receive.
Applying through UCAS
UCAS is the UK organisation responsible for managing applications to universities and colleges. UK, EU and international students applying for most undergraduate degree courses in the UK will need to apply through UCAS.
You submit an application via the UCAS website with a list of up to five courses. All choices are confidential during the application process so universities and colleges considering an application cannot see your other choices.
UCAS accepts applications from September for entry each year. The closing date for applications to be guaranteed consideration is in January. Some degree programmes may receive applications after the deadline, but we cannot guarantee this, especially for areas of high demand. You should contact the Admissions Office for more information about the application deadline.
Your UCAS application is completed in 10 steps:
- Registration: registering to use the UCAS Apply service
- Personal details: your name, address, date of birth, contact details, nationality, residential status and an outline of any disabilities.
- Additional information (UK applicants only): additional details about any non-examination-based activities you have taken in preparation for higher education.
- Choices: a list of the programmes, and the universities and colleges that you are applying to.
- Education: details of where you have studied and which qualifications you are taking/have taken.
- Employment: details of your work history and employers.
- Personal statement: a statement that tells us why you are applying for the programme(s) you’ve chosen and why we should want you as a student.
- Reference: a reference from a tutor, careers adviser or other professional who knows you.
- Declaration: confirming that the information you’ve given is correct and agreeing to use the UCAS Apply service.
- Pay and send: paying the application fee online using a credit or debit card.
If you need help with your application you should contact UCAS Customer Services on +44 (0)871 468 046.
Part-time study applications
Most University of Worcester courses may be studied part time and many have flexible start dates - usually in late September or late January. Applicants for part-time courses can apply directly to the University of Worcester at any time for entry in September or January.
What happens next?
Get in touch
tel: 01905 855111